Sunday, February 25, 2018

WINTER GREY

Hello guys, it is another beautiful day and i am excited because firstly, we all are fortunate to see yet another day and secondly, i am about to gift you guys a banger which happens to be my "grey male tailored two piece".
      Let's just start with the fact that this winter has been crazy with snowing off and on and when it snows it's so heavy. Quite happy i got a good shoot on one of the clear sunny days. This outfit was really cool and comfortable with neutral color grey which goes with almost anything, i added a pop of color with the burgundy shoe. let me just let you guys quickly on a little secret, i am in love with  shoes and anytime i put up an outfit, the shoes are one of the key ingredients to the success of the outfit. In other words, i cannot do without shoes, some of my friends say it is an addiction, some say is an obsession... they all mean the same thing.
   Guess what? I told you guys this year is blessed. This particular outfit is featured in covet fashion game it's so exciting because before putting this outfit to the world via my blog it's already out there,  i'm just two months into 2018, so let's get to the secret behind this outfit.
This is a simple grey tailored two-piece cloth designed by stradivarius, i chose to go for the white inner top because it makes the outfit more sophisticated. Other colors can also be worn with the outfit but trust me white is the best pick. I have a scarf round my neck because the weather was a bit cold despite the day being bright. I went for grey because i did not want to add too many colors especially with the choice i had for the shoe which brings me to the last and most favorite thing about this outfit.  ZARA really pulled this one off with the shoe, it's so gorgeous and i'm sure you also like it.
     So for those working in the bank, law firm, hotels, hospitals, schools, etc... another option for you to try out as you plan your outfit for the day.
Thanks once again and i love you all, see you again in my next post.










SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig