Friday, December 2, 2016

YELLOW FURY

Hey guys, I went on a beautiful weekend get away from all my school works, stress and everything to a beautiful hotel that has everything I've always wanted, a beautiful, quiet and wonderful environment and the friendly staff (amazing people) and if you know me I'm going to take pictures, so despite the cold weather i decided to pull off this lovely outfit that i love so much most especially "The jumper" which happens to be the best i own right now, its so comfortable with furs all over it; a super soft material and then for a little edge i added this white distressed jeans and a pair of yellow snake-skin shoe to complement the outfit.







OUTFIT DETAILS
JUMPER:RESERVED
WHITE DISTRESSED JEAN: TALLY WEIJL
HEELS:MANGO

http://warszawa-hotel.com.ua/en   
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig